A stronger OSS is necessary for the sustainability of the Starehe Schools.We are mobilising every single Starehe alumni to be part of this movement. We would like to unite alumni and create a sense of belonging in being part of OSS as the vehicle to uplift each other and sustain Starehe.No one should be left behind. A stronger OSS is able to serve Alumni and the Schools more effectively and sustain Starehe through the Griffin Memorial Endowment Trust. OSS needs you to achieve this. You are Starehe. We are Starehe. #IAMStarehe.
Individual Annual Subscriptions
|Life Member – Lump Sum||One Off||120,000.00|
|Life Member – Installments
2 years 65,000.00 yearly
3 years 50,000.00 yearly
4 years 55,000.00 yearly
5 years 40,000.00 yearly
|Life Member – Annual Administration Fee||Yearly||2,400.00|
|Student Member (Classes of 2019 – 2014)||Yearly||200.00|
|Associate Member (Classes of 2013 – 2010)||Yearly||1,200.00|
|Ordinary Member (Class of 2009 and earlier)||Yearly||12,000.00|
Privileges and Benefits of Membership
As a member of OSS, you belong to the Starehe fraternity with the following privileges and benefits:
- Eligibility to vie for OSS leadership positions or vote at the Annual General Meetings.
- Eligibility for support through the Alumni Support Fund.
- Access to professional and business support networks. OSS can provide job/internship recommendations, and career guidance, particularly for the younger alumni.
- Preferential discounts on OSS products – merchandise and events.
- Negotiated special rates in facilities owned by members such as Bofa Beach Resort and Comfy Dhows Hotel in Kilifi. Others will be communicated once the deals have been finalized.
- Opportunity to promote businesses and services on OSS platforms, Starehe alumni groups and OSS social media accounts on preferential terms.
- Access to university scholarships and international forums promoted through OSS.
- Discounted UAP and CIC insurance products negotiated by OSS (optional).
- Eligibility to serve in various governance organs of Starehe Institutions, such as committees of OSS, SBC, SGC, and GMET.
Testimonials on the Contribution of OSS
Payment for Annual Subscriptions
To pay for your annual subscription, kindly use the details below and then fill this form to enable us to meet statutory requirements, and effectively engage and serve you.
For Bank Transfer, use the following details
- Bank: Standard chartered Bank
- Branch: Harambee Avenue
- Bank Code: 02
- Branch Code: 019
- Swift Code: SCBLKENXXXX
- Account No: 0102095793100
- Account Name: Old Starehian Society
- Purpose: ( Subscription code + File no + Class group e.g. John OMS/10249 /C05 or Sheila OMS/G256/C08 for Starehe Girls
For M-PESA, use the following details
- Paybill Number: 949494
- Account: (Subscription code + File no + Class group e.g. OMS/10249 /C05 or OMS/G256/C08 for Starehe Girls
- OMS-Ordinary membership (OMS + File Number+ Class Group) e.g OMS/10249 /C05 or OMS/G256/C08(for Starehe Girls)
- AMS-Associate membership (AMS + File Number +Class Group) e.g AMS/ 13049/C13 or AMS/G256/C08(for Starehe Girls’)
- SAMS-Student annual membership (SAMS + File Number +Class Group) e.g SAMS/ 14485/C17 or SAMS/G987/C17(for Starehe Girls)
- LMAF-Life membership annual fee (LMAF+ File Number+Class Group) e.g LMAF/ 9742/C98 or LMAF/G256/C08(for Starehe Girls)
- CMS-Corporate membership (CMS + Class Group +File number) e.g CMS/C98/9742
- LMF – Life Membership (LMF +File Number +Class Group) e.g LMF/4875/C83 or LMF/G256/C08(for Starehe Girls)
For any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +254792 506 403
Our dream is to have every alumni become a member of OSS in good standing. Starehe is Home! Come back home!