The Old Starehian Society held its 53rd Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 27 March 2022 at the Public Service Club and on Zoom.
We would like to thank our members who were able to make it for the AGM and many others who were represented by proxies and delegates. The highlight of the afternoon was the hand over of leadership from the outgoing to the new Executive Committee (EXCO).
Here are the members of EXCO that came into office:
- Dr. Bill Martin Osumba – President
- Ms. Zainab Mejja Adam – Vice President
- Mr. Kennedy Okello Miruka – Vice President
- Mr. Tony Odhiambo Owinga – Honorary Secretary
- Mr. Godfrey Muhuri Kioi – Honorary Treasurer
- Mr. Joseph Kimemia Mbae – Committee Member
- Mr. Lawrence Mulinge – Committee Member
- Mr. Solomon Otieno Onyango – Committee Member
- Ms. Njeri Nyawira – Young Alumni Representative
- Mr. George Otieno – Veterans Representative
- Mr. Joseph Maina Mbugua – Convener, Coordinators Forum
- Ms. Quinter Atieno Sure – Deputy Convener, Coordinators Forum
- Ms. Bridget Wanyaga Thara – Coordinators Representative
- Mr. Mark Ndiritu Gichuru – Coordinators Representative (Diaspora)
- Ms. Tamara Aoko Otieno – Coordinators Representative
We wish the new Executive Committee success as they steer the Society to greater heights during their two year term.