Notice is hereby given that the 53rd Annual General Meeting for the members of the Old Starehian Society (OSS) will be held on Sunday, 27th March 2022 from 2.00 PM at the Public Service Club, Upperhill, Mara Rd, Nairobi and on Zoom to transact the following business:
1. Call to order, confirmation of quorum and apologies.
2. Confirmation of the minutes of the 52nd Annual General Meeting held on 28th March 2021, held via electronic communication (Zoom).
3. Report from the OSS President.
4. Report from the Honorary Treasurer, and consideration of the accounts for the financial period ending 31st December 2021.
5. Appointment of the Honorary Auditor for the year ending 31st December 2022.
6. Declaration of final results of OSS elections 2022.
7. Handover from outgoing to new Executive Committee.
8. Any other business with the approval of the President.
Eric Amiani Kiruhura,
04 March 2022.
1. The AGM will be a hybrid AGM which will constitute both physical and virtual engagements, in line with the Gazetted Advisory on Conduct of Meetings, GAZETTE NOTICE NO. 5998.
2. The Zoom meeting details, including a link and access code, will be shared with OSS members in good standing. Members who plan to attend via Zoom are encouraged to register by filling this AGM Registration Form.
3. The following documents will be made available on the Society’s information platform: (i) Copy of this notice (ii) Financial Statements for the Year Ended 31 December 2021 (iii) OSS Annual Report 2021 (iv) Proxy Form (v) Hybrid Meeting Protocols.