Our Proud Partners
How to support the Old Starehian Society (OSS)
When you give to OSS, you make it possible for needy boys/girls to get quality education and for young alumni to get mentorship and financial support through programs like the Alumni Support Fund. With your gift, we can accomplish our mission of serving OSS members, the Starehe Schools and alumni and making a clear contribution to transforming the society we live in.
You can support the Old Starehian Society through the following projects initiated by OSS or the Starehe schools:
- Renovations of the Old Starehian Society office.
- GoKibiko Starehe Charity Cycle.
- Annual Starehe Charity Golf Tournament.
- Starehe Annual Gala Dinner.
- Starehe Arts & Music Initiative.
- Providing books to the library
- Renovating the infrastructure at the school for example, houses where students sleep
- Recarpeting of the roads within Starehe Boy’ Centre.
- Renovations of sports facilities at such as the school football pitch.
- Equipping of the Starehe Music Centre
- Building perimeter wall around Starehe Girls’ Centre
- Building additional dormitories for Starehe Girls’ Centre
- Building staff quarters for Starehe Girls’ Centre.
Donors may give donations one time or commit to a recurring frequency of donation such as monthly, quarterly or annually. We encourage donors to commit to recurring donations of any amount of their choice. Donations may be given
- Jointly with spouses/family
- Matched by employer
You may remit your Donation via
To make a donation via M-PESA, use the following details
- Paybill Number: 949494
- Account: (File No & Name & donation item e.g. 3452 Endowment)
To make a donation via Bank Transfer, use the following details
- Bank: Standard chartered Bank
- Branch: Harambee Avenue
- Bank Code: 02
- Branch Code: 019
- Swift Code: SCBLKENXXXX
- Account No: 0102095793100
- Account Name: Old Starehian Society
- Purpose: (File No & donation item e.g. 3452 Endowment) or Name and donation item for non-alumni e.g Tony OchiengEndowment
In Kind (Professional Service or Goods)
To make a donation in kind, use the following address details
- The Old Starehian Society Secretariat
- P. O. Box 30178-00100
- General Waruinge Street
- Starehe Boys’ Centre & School
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +254792506403
Old Starehian Society is fortunate to be able to count on alumni and Friends of Starehe who have enabled the organization to grow and achieve its mission.